We propose and will provide the following:
1. Digital Signage. Broadtime will (optionally) create and provide an animated Kiosk screen saver Ad. These will rotate when station is idle.
2. Broadtime will provide and create banner and badge ads for circulation throughout the stations and websites
3. Promoting a VIDEO on the ITEM PREVIEW page, accessed via Scan, Search or Browse (e.g. musicmillennium.com/UPC/766397473826)
4. Promotion of FULL LENGTH Song samples on the listening station with Full Listen tags, and 30 sec on the web and apps (where desired)
5. We will have SPECIAL DEDICATED NEWS call outs via our weekly new release column.
8. There will be GREEN TAG callouts of the selling tools (similar to a sticker on a package)
9. This will all be available for inclusion in customer EMAIL.
10. TOUR SUPPORT. Broadtime will (optionally) create and provide an individual animated Kiosk screen saver Ad and banner for each Record Store located within the touring market calling out the specific local date and venue. These will rotate when station is idle - More Info: Tour Support
11. An individual Event for each show will be created and placed on the calander of each Record Store within the touring market invoking an EVENT tag to be placed on each release of the artist. The tour dates will also be highlighted on The Home Page and Artist Page of each applicable site and Kiosk.
Tear Sheets provide screen shots and links to the assets in place with indie retailers:Broadtime Campaign Assets Examples
Campaign runs for Preorder window plus 2 weeks.
Tour Support runs from Campaign start date through current tour.
Also available, is a $350 pre-order program which may be optionally converted to the full campaign before streetdate, and a post release campaign for $500 that can support a later push or tour.
The pre-order program is included when booking a full campaign.
Louisa Branscomb - Gonna Love Anyway