Accessibility Statement for Broadtime
This is an accessibility statement from Broadtime.
Measures to support accessibility
Broadtime takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Broadtime:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Broadtime is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Broadtime. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Broadtime:
- Phone: 8043530930
- E-mail: info@broadtimecom
- Postal Address: 500 N. Parham Rd, Richmond, VA 23229
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Broadtime is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Most modern browsers are tested and supported including Firefox, Chrome, Safari & Edge
Broadtime is not compatible with:
- browsers older than 3 major versions
Accessibility of Broadtime relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Broadtime , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Broadtime:
- Reviews by Users: Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot monitor all user submitted content. We monitor user comments and make repairs within 2-7 days once discovered. Please email with any concerns if you encounter an issue.
Broadtime assessed the accessibility of Broadtime by the following approaches:
This statement was created on 5 March 2021 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.