Barbra Streisand - Release Me 2 - TEAR SHEET - (Sony Legacy / Legacy) (RSS + PlayARt + Splash) - 08/06
2. DIGITAL SIGNAGE. Broadtime created and provided an animated Kiosk screen saver Ad. These rotate when station is idle.
3. Broadtime created BANNER & BADGE ADS for circulation throughout the stations and websites.
6. A SPECIAL DEDICATED NEWS call out has been placed via our weekly new release column.
7. The title has been placed in the Pre-Order Genre for each of our sites (e.g. http://musicmillennium.com/Preorder)
11. PLAYART STANDARD VISUALIZERS/VIDEO. Broadtime delivered an interactive augmented reality PREVIEW experience with our standard Augmented Reality Visualizers (Equalizer Cubes and In-Room Spheres + lock provided video content to the release.
12. The title is featured in EXPLORE and promoted throughout our Record Store Platform using a PlayARt icon tag + description.
Barbra Streisand - Release Me 2
Label: Sony Legacy
Run Dates: 08/06/2021 - 08/08/2021
|PLAYART APP EXPLORE CALLOUT||PLAYART IN ACTION SCREEN
PLAYART CALLOUT ON ALL BROADTIME SITES & PLAYART SOCIALS
|Featured Everwhere||Product Page|
ANIMATED SCREEN SAVER ON ALL LISTENING STATION KIOSKS
For artist to optionally link to using http://recordstoreday.com/IndieOption
The Ad Banners, News Item, Screensavers, 30 Second Samples (Full Length On Kiosk) and Video are up on the following Sites, Listening Station Kiosks and Apps:
NEWS ITEM CALL OUT ON ALL SITES
Barbra Streisand - Release Me 2 - Sony Legacy
The only artist to ever achieve #1 albums in SIX consecutive decades, Barbra Streisand's Release Me 2 is yet another musical gem in her unparalleled career. The follow-up to her acclaimed 2012 album, Release Me, this new collection contains previously unreleased tracks from Barbra’s vault, including duets with Willie Nelson and Kermit the Frog. With songs by Burt Bacharach, Hal David, Barry Gibb, Paul Williams, Randy Newman, Michel Legrand and Alan & Marilyn Bergman, Harold Arlen, and Carole King, Barbra describes Release Me 2 as, “A lovely walk down memory lane…a chance to revisit, and in some cases, add a finishing instrumental touch to songs that still resonate for me in meaningful ways.”
BANNER & BADGE PLACED ON ALL BROADTIME APPS
ITEM PAGE ON LISTENING STATION KIOSK WITH VIDEO CALL OUT
PRE-ORDER GENRE PAGE WITH VIDEO AND PLAYART CALL OUT
NEW RELEASE PAGE WITH TOP 15 PLACEMENT WITH VIDEO AND PLAYART CALL OUT
ITEM PAGE ON ALL SITES